Monday 26 November 2012

World of C Programming: Blog Introduction

In my views importance of C is endless. A few lines for C-
  • Without that 'computer' is meaningless
  • Without that world of programming is not begins
  • Without knowing that a programmer is nothing
...That is language C.

Since I am Student of Computer Science Engineering. Currently going to last stage of B.Tech. From starting of the degree to end of it, everywhere I seen C. In 1st year to 4th year at each semester we learned about C. C came for us in many forms as-

  • COMPUTER PROGRAMMING LAB
  • DATA STRUCTURES LAB
  • PROGRAMMING IN C++ LAB
  • ADVANCE OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING LAB
  • OPERATING SYSTEMS SIMULATION LAB
  • DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHMS LAB
  • COMPUTER GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA LAB
  • COMPILER DESIGN LAB
  • UNIX NETWORK PROGRAMMING & SIMULATION LAB
At each listed lab we implemented programs using C or C++. I think I must be put that all programs at a platform from where everyone able to access that programs. So, this is an try in this direction of spread knowledge to world.

At this blog you can find-
  • above listed lab programs
  • user's choice program's solution (any person can post his problem at FORUM tab of this blog, I can post solution of that there)
  • Competition's problems solutions (tab PROBLEMS contain solution of the problems that occurred in any type of exams)
  • Home page gives you beneficial articles about C and C++.
Here my promise that I will not do copy of another person's programs from internet or any other sources. Here I will be post only my hand written program codes. In any case as requirement if it happen than I can  put reference of that.

So, accept this little try to help you. Enjoy it. Use it. Expand it.
-Mars (Blog admin).

3 comments:

You are welcome, your comment helps me to make this blog more better.